Red Lodge Mountain Alpine Training Team
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 TEAM IS OPEN
About the Program
- The Alpine Training Team is a 9-week youth program, open to skiers age 5 and older.
- The program runs for 9 consecutive Saturdays and Sundays beginning the weekend of January 7, 2017 (Except Feb 18 & 19).
- Groups meet every Saturday and Sunday at 9:45 am in the learning area and finish at 3pm. You will choose to have your child participate in either the Saturday program or the Sunday program during the purchase.
- We break for an unsupervised lunch from 11:45 am - 12:15 pm and ask that you meet your children during this time.
- Cost: $369 per athlete (lift tickets and equipment not included).
|Saturday Program is Open to:|
| Experienced skiers - Age 5+|| FULL|
| Beginner skiers - Age 7+|| FULL|
|Sunday Program is Open to:|
| Experienced skiers - Age 5+|| |
| Aggressive skiers - Age 10+|| |
About Our Instructors
- Red Lodge Mountain only chooses the most qualified and committed instructors to work as coaches for the Training Team program.
- All instructors are certified on a national level through the Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA).
- Instructors are required to attend a minimum of two training sessions per month throughout the season in order to ensure your child is learning in a safe, fun, and structured environment.
- Our rental shop offers rental packages that provide athletes with tuned equipment for the whole program (Child $89/Junior $119).
- Please note that equipment will need to be returned each week.
Regardless of your child's goals, our coaches will challenge them to the limit of their skill set, whether they are beginner or advanced skiers. And while the Training Team program is not race focused, we will introduce participants to the basic concepts involved in ski racing.