Please note: 6 Tix and 10 Tix are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. Unused days cannot be transferred to another season or to another user.
6 & 10 Tix FAQ
1. How do I purchase a 6 Tix or a 10 Tix?
- You may purchase them on-line via the Red Lodge Mountain eStore using any major credit card.
- Alternatively, you can call the mountain at 406-446-2610 during normal business hours with a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard.
- To purchase in person, simply visit our downtown location at 24 S. Broadway in Red Lodge, open 10am-5pm Monday through Sunday, where Visa, Discover, Mastercard, check, and cash will be accepted.
- You can also download a 6 Tix / 10 Tix Order Form and mail it in with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Card # or a check. Our mailing address is: Red Lodge Mountain, PO Box 750, Red Lodge, MT 59068
2. I bought a 6 Tix/10 Tix on your eStore. When will I receive it?
- 6 Tix and 10 Tix require a photo. Your photo can be taken and your Tix printed at our Red Lodge retail store (24 S. Broadway), or at the inside ticket window at the mountain.
- If you have purchased a 6 Tix or a 10 Tix for a minor, please print the waiver, sign it, and send it with them when they come to have their Season Pass printed.
3. What is included with 6 & 10 Tix?
- 6 and 10 Tix holders receive 5% off food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items purchased at Red Lodge Mountain. No discounts available on liquor. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
4. Do I get the same deals with a 6 Tix or 10 Tix Pass as I do with a Season Pass?
- No. Only full Season Passholders receive the bonus offers like free skiing at Homewood and Whitefish.
6. Are 6 & 10 TIX Transferable or Refundable?
- 6 Tix and 10 Tix are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 6 Tix and 10 Tix are not refundable for any reason, including sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, or employer termination, and unused days are not transferrable to another season for any reason.
7. I purchased a 6 Tix or a 10 Tix for a Christmas present. What can I give to the recipient?