Please remember the schedule is subject to change due to weather or other adversities out of our control.
April 15, 2016 - Red Lodge packet pick up
- 3 - 8 pm in Red Lodge, MT at TBA
April 16, 2016 - RACE DAY
- 6:30 - 7:30 am Early morning packet pick up at Red Lodge Civic Center (215 14th St)
- 7:30 am - Transition areas open for athletes.
Transition 1 (T1): Red Lodge Mountain - solo bikes left here or team bikers wait here
Transition 2 (T2): LDS Church Parking Lot @ White Road and Ski Run Road - solo run gear left here or team runners wait here
- 8:00 am - Shuttle 1 (of 3) leaves for Red Lodge Mountain from the Red Lodge Civic Center (215 14th St)
- 8:30 am - Shuttle 2 leaves for Red Lodge Mountain
- 9:00 am - Shuttle 3 leaves for Red Lodge Mountain
- 9:25 am - Chairlifts begin taking athletes to the top of Red Lodge Mountain
We will post and email heat and chairlift load times on Thursday, April 14, and confirm at packet pick up.
- 9:45 am - Transition areas closes to athletes. Ski Run Road closes to up-hill traffic
- 10:00 am - 1st wave of racers start - RLM Staff will coordinate the start. Please pay very close attention and respect the time of your lift and wave start.
- 11:20 am - Final wave of racers start (subject to change).
- 11:30 am - Post Race Festival at Town Square in downtown Red Lodge. Music, food, beverages and more!